Effects of Marijuana



Harmful Effects of Marijuana

Some long-term and short-term side effects are:




  • Temporary memory loss.
  • Lack of coordination.
  • Altered perception of time.
  • Changes in mood.
  • Difficulties thinking or problem solving.
  • Irritability.
  • Sleeplessness.
  • Decreased appetite.
  • Anxiety.
  • Aggression

  • Image result for harmful effects of marijuana
    All these side-effects actually makes me feel bad for those who do smoke. How much pain they will cause their body to go through. Its sad how we have a body and some of us aren't taking care of it like we should. My brother Giovanni told me not to smoke or do any drugs or anything because it can mess up my life and if i want to be something in life i have to chase that dream and i plan to follow what he told me to not smoke and to follow my dreams and i promise to do this for not only my family but for myself too. I want to be healthy and achieve my goals.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    SSS- Be True

    SSS- Thomas S. Monson

    SSS- Football Posts