Thanksgiving Week

Thanksgiving Week


Image result for knotts berry farmImage result for vikings vs lions


My Thanksgiving Week went well. During the week I went to eat with my friends, i went to a 15 for my job at Victorville, Downtown LA, to my aunts house and Knotts Berry Farm. On the day of the 15  went to my work place (dance studio) and we drove from Huntington Park to Victorville in 2 hours. We went to go eat with my boss at norms and got home at 2 a.m. On Thanksgiving Day i woke up at 5 a.m to get the food ready to give to the homeless at Downtown. Honestly it made me feel really good and it made me want to do it at least once a week. I got home at 2 p.m because we made a lot of food to give to the homeless and a lot of them were really thankful and kind and happy. After all that i went to go eat turkey and potato salad at my aunts house and watched the football games. Lastly i went to Knotts on the last Friday of my Thanksgiving Week.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SSS- Be True

SSS- Thomas S. Monson

SSS- Football Posts