Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation


Things i liked about this class is that it wasn't so boring and every time i would wake up i would remember that i have block 1 computers today with Mr. Haymore. I also liked that Mr. Haymore talked about sports and how he taught us how to type properly and faster.

There's nothing i didn't like about this class. 

There are no recommendations to make it better either. 

My highlight for this class was bringing the breakfast to the class..

I really did my best in this class because it was one of my favorite classes and i put in a lot of information on my google docs to get more credit.

We have a Life Planning Goals Journal and i have currently been writing on it for at least 5 minutes a day and in total i have 35 minutes per week. 

Yes, i am committed to be a CTR (choose the right) person because CTR people do the right thing and i am committed to doing that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SSS- Be True

SSS- Thomas S. Monson

SSS- Football Posts