SSS- Hard Work

"I trust that my hard work will pay off."
Quote by Tyler Haws

Image result for tyler haws

Tyler Haws was a Brigham Young Basketball Player and broke a record and was awarded player of the year in 2014. He trusted that his hard work would pay off and it did and it made him receive the player of the year award. You must work hard for what you want because at the end it all pays off. You must trust your hard work that it will pay off as well. In our weight room we have the wall that says Hard Work Pays Off or HWPO. This really motivates me because in order to become a good football player I must work hard in the weight room, in the field, in school and outside of school. If I tell myself that I will work hard then I will because i want scholarships and I want to be successful. I must earn scholarships and everything. I must also trust that it will pay off because you cant just work hard and say to yourself that it won't because you would only be putting yourself down. In school in order to get an A in class you must work hard for it and trust and believe that it will pay off and you will get that A that you deserve because you worked hard for it. Hard work does pay off but you also have to learn to trust your hard work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SSS- Be True

SSS- Thomas S. Monson

SSS- Football Posts